Sunday, May 30, 2010

rantrantrantrantrant

Okay... I'm not really going to use this blog to rant all of the time... but I need to now.

When did people stop thinking that leaving their brights on the whole entire drive was appropriate?

Tonight I got blinded several times, even after the customary blinking-of-one's-own-lights-to-alert-other-drivers-that-they-had-their-lights-on thing, which I did. Sadly most people thought it was a blink-your-brights game, which it wasn't. Needless to day they got harsh words and a bird, even though they couldn't hear or see it. It made me feel better.

I mean, really, how do you not notice that your brights are on? Or do people not care? If they don't, they are officially the worlds biggest jerks.

Just like a lot of customers today. (this is another part of the rant, btw) I think today is probably one of the most angry days I've had in awhile- receiving and distributing. Maybe it was the heat, but I got so many angry faces and comments from customers today. I was able to stay in cheerleading mode and not get angry back, but still- I don't know what they had to rage about. The lines were sooo much shorter today than yesterday. I guess today was just a bad day. But anyway... tomorrow is a cook-out day and more specifically- not working! Which is good. I need a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment